Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anna Cate & Caroline- Columbia, SC Children Photography

Suzanne and I had so much fun doing this shoot a couple of weeks ago!  These cute sisters started out shy but came out of their shell quickly and had a fun morning posing for the camera.  They started out in traditional outfits but their mom is an excellent seamstress and actually made flower head bands and tutu's for their second outfit.  You can tell how much these girls adore their creative mom who even brought colorful balloons and a tea set for them to play with during the shoot.  I'm trying something different with this post and putting several more pictures up than I usually do.  Let me know what you think!

















1 comment:

  1. AAAAA!!!!! These are awesome!!!!!!! I love all of them!!!!!!! How can you not with all those cuties!!!!! (yes, you too, mc!!!)

    ReplyDelete