Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brantley, 18 months!

When I did my first shoot with Brantley she was only three months old.  Then I did another at one year and now she's already 18 months.  She is growing up so quickly!  When Suzanne saw Brantley in this coat earlier in the year she told Megan that it was too cute to not be included in the next set of pictures. We decided to do this shoot downtown so it would have more of an urban feel.  I'm really happy with how these turned out.  On a few of the pictures I did a different style of editing so let me know what you think!












2 comments:

  1. CHARLIE!!!! These turned out great! I really like the one with all three of us and the frame and of course I LOVE the one of her on the bench with her glasses and snack cup. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHH!! I LOVE THEM!!! These turned out SO well, Charlie. I love the urban feel, and yes, Megan, my favorite is the one with lil' miss thang and her shades :)

    Great job, Charlie, for capturing such beautiful shots. And kudos to you, Megan and Eric, for making such a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete