Monday, January 10, 2011

Glorious- Columbia, SC Event Photography

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years! We had a great Holiday and even went to Disney World for a week with my wife's family. It was my first time in Disney World and there were so many photo opportunities, it was awesome. Photos from that trip will be coming soon! Since I haven't blogged in awhile I have some pictures to share with you from Shandon Baptist Church's Christmas concerts...Glorious and The Singing Christmas Tree.

Today I'm putting up pictures from Glorious and tomorrow will be the pictures from Singing Christmas Tree. Both of these productions were tricky to take pictures of as the lighting was constantly changing and challenging my camera. Glorious was especially difficult with lights not only changing on the performers but they had lights pointing low and towards the crowd which made getting proper exposure very difficult. But the back lighting produced some great pictures of the performers.

I hope you guys enjoy these pictures as much as I did taking them. And if you didn't make it out to Shandon for this years Glorious Performance then I suggest you mark it on your calendar now for next December!










No comments:

Post a Comment