Monday, January 24, 2011

New for 2011

In 2007, I graduated from USC with a business degree.  I knew then that business was the wrong direction for me but since I started it, I wanted to finish.  My passion for photography started in college and when I graduated I opened my photography business, so the business degree did come in handy.  I have enjoyed every minute of it and will definitely be taking pictures forever.  I have another passion that most of you probably don't know about, building, designing, and working on anything mechanical.  In the Fall of 2010 I decided it was time to pursue another degree by going back to school for Mechanical Engineering.

With all of that being said, I am still going full throttle with photography and look forward to adding more weddings and sessions to the calendar for 2011.   Today I have added two major things to the blog that I want to point out.  First, at the top of the page you will see a new tab called Weddings along with my other work.  There you will find pictures from my wedding portfolio.  Secondly, from the request of many of my followers, I have added pricing information for wedding packages and portrait sessions to the contact page.  Feel free to contact me for any additional information or to set up your own shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment