Monday, November 22, 2010

And the Winner is...

 

Thank You!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who participated in the free photo shoot contest.  We have had a great response to the blog and to the free photo shoot promotion.  A great deal of that response is due to some very special people and friends who I am deeply grateful for.  Many of you told others and shared the link on your blogs and facebook pages without me ever asking you too.  I am extremely grateful for your willingness and kindness to share my blog with your friends and family.  I am truly blessed and honored to have such great people in my life.  Thank you again.  It really does mean a lot to me!

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!! WAY TO GO MC!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and Will and the girls! You are going to have the best time with Charlie and Suzanne on your photo shoot! Me and B just may have to tag along:)

    ReplyDelete